VISUAL DISCOVERY OR DATA VISUALIZATION PRODUCTS
(Tableau, Qlik, Microsoft PowerBI, Spotfire, Google Data Studio)
- Sweetspot Intelligence goes well beyond providing a visual discovery layer for structured data sets, counting on its own ETL and cloud storage capabilities and thus accommodating a vast array of digital data sources (mostly unstructured or semi-structured).
- Without the need for external normalization processes or independent data warehouses, Sweetspot Intelligence enables filters and dynamic date ranges for all available metrics, regardless of their origin.
- Thanks to Sweetspot DCX, Sweetspot Intelligence isn’t limited to presenting data. Collaborative and automated functions enable you to add context to raw figures through business conclusions, proposals, events and goals. These functions are extended to mobile applications for Android and iOS.
- Sweetspot Intelligence employs artificial intelligence (machine learning) in its predictive algorithms and automated insights.
- Sweetspot Intelligence supports a significantly higher volume of APIs and methods than those provided by visual discovery platforms.
CLOUD BI PRODUCTS
(Domo, SiSense, GoodData)
- As opposed to Cloud BI offerings that inheriting a dependence on structured data sources from traditional Business Intelligence, Sweetspot Intelligence was specifically built for digital data, predominantly unstructured or semi-structured.
- Sweetspot Intelligence is strongly geared towards performance management and information delivery, as opposed to analysis-oriented, dynamic data exploration. We strongly believe that business stakeholders demand clear insights in their own language, and do not appreciate the distraction of time-consuming environments that aim to turn everyone into data analysis aficionados.
- Thanks to Sweetspot DCX, Sweetspot Intelligence redefines the organization’s data management workflow, not limiting itself to recording conversations or random comments, but instead providing a method for business stakeholders to follow up on past decisions and their impact on KPIs.
- The ambivalent nature of Cloud BI solutions makes it difficult for them to effectively leverage out-of-the-box machine learning or predictive analytics features. Sweetspot Intelligence ties these to the very specific domain of digital data in the marketing space (sometimes narrowed down to a particular industry).
- Sweetspot Intelligence’s deployment times are considerably lower than those of Cloud BI solutions.
ADVERTISING ANALYTICS (“MARKETING INTELLIGENCE”) OR ATTRIBUTION PRODUCTS
(Adobe, Origami Logic, Datorama, VisualIQ)
Do you represent a media or communication agency?
We have something better in store for you: Thanks to Sweetspot AMA (Agency Master Account), media purchasing or communication agencies can count on a solution specifically designed for their most common problems. If you’re currently challenged by Data governance and end user permissions for account managers, clients, campaigns or third parties, onboarding new accounts effectively or taking advantage of specific sources for cost and investment management, ask us how an AMA could work for you.
Do you act on behalf of a brand or end client? Keep reading…
- The main focus of any advertising analytics solution (in some instances referred to as Marketing Intelligence) is the management of third party data at granular level. Sweetspot Intelligence is primarily focused on first-party data integration, on top of which third-party data is integrated and correlated at aggregate level.
- By avoiding both granular data integration and second-party data onboarding (common in Ad Analytics offerings), Sweetspot Intelligence maintains full compliance with Privacy by Design principles and, more importantly, requirements and procedures set forth by the upcoming EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- AAs opposed to a general focus on “campaign attribution”, Sweetspot Intelligence emphasizes “contribution analysis” that connects the dots between media spend and different stages across the customer’s own “brand journey”: awareness, intent, bond, experience.
- Advertising Analytics platforms are primarily focused on Ad Server-originated data, providing well-needed visibility into otherwise opaque performance campaign, placement or creative metrics – and yet remaining highly tactical. Sweetspot Intelligence allows you to add images or descriptions, contextualizing Ad Server data along side all your other data as another piece of the overall picture.
- In our opinion, the adornment of Advertising Analytics dashboards with nested elements of a varied nature (videos, Twitter feeds, static elements…) results in a chaotic “portal-style” dashboard ecosystem that becomes nearly impossible to automate or properly maintain at a large scale. Therefore, Sweetspot Intelligence is built with strategic performance management and actionability in mind.
PLUG & PLAY DASHBOARDS
(Klipfolio, Cyfe, Geckoboard… and your favorite local flavor)
- Plug & play dashboards have a complete dependency on the methods provided by each data source API, resulting in critical discrepancies in terms of flexibility and automated updates across different data sources.
- Plug & play dashboards, similar to Sweetspot Compass, are primarily self-explanatory and built out-of-the-box. This runs counter to the flexibility required by many companies when it comes to introducing customized elements of many sorts (KPIs, cross-source integrations, etc.), and that offered by Sweetspot Intelligence
- Sweetspot’s Customer Success team supports clients through conceptualization, deployment and adoption stages. These reporting experts are available to share best practice-based advice and consult on KPI definition or dashboard design, in addition to providing onsite and remote training.
- A plug & play dashboard does not provide data blending or ETL features, making it impossible to define advanced data exploration functionalities.
- Sweetspot Intelligence is able to integrate data sources which are not initially available via API, allowing for batch uploads at a large scale.